We are committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our website may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
The key points of our privacy statement are:
1. We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
2. When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to fulfil your request. This information will be used only so that we can reserve the product requested.
3. Beyond that information, we do not share any personal information with anyone.
4. Information about prior bookings made with us is retained on our booking system to allow us to improve customer service. We may from time to time use this information to survey customers about their experience of our website and /or the accommodation or tours they have used. In both cases, participation is entirely at your discretion and you are provided facility to opt out of these surveys if you request.
5. We also collect aggregate information - non-identifiable traveler information - none of which is associated with you as an individual. This information is used to improve our service, such as by tracking which pages on our web site are the most popular.
6. Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
7. When our reservation order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software - SSL.